CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday 13 March 2011

Mari memasak...

Hari-hari asal aku bangun je dari tido...mesti apa yg terlintas dalam kepala aku..."apa nak masak hari ni ye?". Well...I love to cook n my hubby always supports me by giving comments n ideas...and the good thing is..we love to EAT. I can say by looking at my own size (my goodness...selalu plan nak diet tapi semangat asyik tak kuat...hehehe).
Honestly...i'm not the one who know how to cook well...but i love to try. Sejak akhir-akhir ni, aku suka sesangat tengok Food Channel la...Top Chef la...Guy's Big Bite la...30 minutes meal la. Dan semua tu memberikan inspirasi utk aku lebih gigih memasak (hehehe) dan try resipi baru and guess...my husband will be the victim to taste all my cookings. Kadang-kadang menjadi & kadang-kadang tak. Well..i think that's pretty normal for those who had no experience in attending formal cooking classes. So...keep trying for me...and good luck hubby...prepare yourself for the gastronomic experiment conducted by me  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...